A beautiful and versatile space, our facility provides a venue for speakers and programs for school groups, educator workshops, lectures and a variety of other programs. The 3,115 square foot Center for Education & Outreach accommodates up the 160 people in a theater style setting and up to 128 people in a banquet setting. We offer banquet and theater style seatings as well as custom configurations to suit your event.
PRICING & POLICIES
Rental of the Center for Education & Outreach is $2,500 for groups of 50 or more and $1,250 for groups of less than 50.
- Rates include Museum access
- Rental time is 3 hours, extended periods can be arranged at $250/hr
- Seven days a week, 7am to 9pm
- Security guard provided, additional guards can be added for $50/hr
- $500 refundable cleaning deposit
- 50% deposit 30 days prior to event, final payment due day after the event
- Memorial Store is closed unless requested